Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by neerajbhatt <ne...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/09 12:12:47 UTC

Re: CDCR (Solr6.x) does not start

Hi Uwe

I am facing the same error as you , I am getting error 6538 ERROR
(qtp110456297-20) [c:multi_dc_poc s:shard1 r:core_node3
x:multi_dc_poc_shard1_replica2] o.a.s.h.RequestHandlerBase
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Action LASTPROCESSEDVERSION sent to
non-leader replica
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.CdcrRequestHandler.handleLastProcessedVersionAction(CdcrRequestHandler.java:498)

- I have 3 shards and 3 replicas in 3 solr machines

Can you please help

Thanks
Neeraj