Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by mo...@hutchcity.com on 2005/05/12 08:41:43 UTC

Please kindly send your reply assistance sir

SALAMU ALAIKUM,
WARA-AMATULAH WAR-RAKATU.
>From Desk of mohammed Abacha
Kano State,Africa
E-mail:mohammedabacha1@hutchcity.com
mohammedabacha2@hutchcity.com
Date:11nd may 2005
Dear sir     ,
I am mohammed Abacha,Son to the late Nigeria
Head of state, General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th
of june 1998 while still on active duty . I am
contacting you in view of the fact we will be of great
assistance to each other, like wise developing a cordial
business relationship.
I currently have within my reach the sum of Thirty
Million United States Dollars ($30,000,000.00) cash,
which I intend to use for investment purposes
specifically in your country. This money came as a
result of a pay-back contract deal between my late
Father and a Russian firm in our country's
Multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta Steel plant. The Russian
firm in our country's Multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta
Steel Plant. The Russian partners returned my
Father's share of US$30,000,000.00 U.S.D after his
death, and lodged it in my late Father's Security
Company of which I am a Director Right now, the new
Civilian Government has intensified their probe on my
late father's financial resources and have frozen our
accounts. In view of these facts, I acted fast to inform the security company diplomatic to remove the box of the money to any parts of europe where they have afflet office until i get a relaible person that will handle this money without betrayiong me and my family since i cannot be able to travel out of the country now,because the New government has seize all my travel papers.i will like you to contact me on my email or phone to enable me to brief you more in details before it is too late
I have since declared the security company bankrupt. No record whatsoever exists concerning the money traceable by the Government because, there is no documentation showing that we received the money from the Russians.
Due to the current situation in the country concerning
the Government's attitude towards my family, it has
become quite impossible for me to make use of this
money within; thus upon your consent, I shall expect
you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss
in detail about this transaction.
Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund, I propose a commission of 20% (twenty percent) of the total sum to you for the expected services and assistance. Your urgent response is highly needed so as to stop further contact. All
correspondence must be by e-mail or as soon as i hear from you i will give you my private phone. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response.Please visit this
{website:http://www.jubilee2000uk.org/worldnews/africa/nigeria200502.htm}.so that you can understand what i am going through.
Please kindly send your reply to
this email :mohammedabacha1@hutchcity.com
Best Regards,