Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Hembha, Ambanna" <am...@logica.com> on 2009/05/12 13:50:27 UTC

RE: Help

Hi all,

If I need to get an instant technical support about Jmeter Tool  whom
should I contact?
If it is payable also I'm ready for that.

-Ambs

Posted by Zakir Sayed <za...@iolo.com>.
I need to know that as well. It would be pretty cool! However, this
group is not bad in terms of getting your issue solved. The
administrator are doing excellent job so far. :)

Re: Help

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Id say ask sebb for his bank details
regards