Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Christian Kofler <ch...@dfki.de> on 2009/08/18 19:32:12 UTC

issues with jcc and com.sun.tools.doclets.Taglet

Hi,

I am new to JCC - but I alread like it!
Well, I did not yet manage to wrap the Java library I want to,
but I appreciate the project in general...

I am stuck at the moment with the following problem:
The Java code seems to use com.sun.tools.doclets.Taglet and JCC does not
like to find that class. I looked around and it resides in tools.jar of
the sun java installation on my 64 bit linux
(/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/lib). Yes, I added an --include for that jar
but JCC still does not find it.

Is this a known issue? Does anybody have some suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers

Christian

Re: issues with jcc and com.sun.tools.doclets.Taglet

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Aug 19, 2009, at 8:01, Christian Kofler <ch...@dfki.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had tried --classpath and now also -Djava.library.path but nothing
> helped. Maybe I need to dig into this doclets.Taglet stuff a bit more.
>
> Somewhere I read that JCC cannot handle annotations yet, is this maybe
> related to my problem?

No, they're just ignored.

Andi..

Posted by Christian Kofler <ch...@dfki.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Christian Kofler <ch...@dfki.de>.
Hi,

shame on me! I actually made a stupid mistake and wasted quite some time
because I have been editing the wrong file... It's just too hot in
Germany at the moment...

OK, the problems I reported are actually no problems: using --classpath
just did the trick. Sorry for bothering you.

Cheers

Christian

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.