Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 06:54:51 UTC

Large datasets for Hadoop

Where can i find a large dataset nearly 1GB for examining SVM training
phase

I have gone through
1. https://www.kaggle.com/
2. http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/

But this did nt solved my problem they are all KB files

I am in search of a large dataset with numeric data 1/-1 class or 1/0 class

Can anyone suggest me a repo or link to get the dataaet

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*

Re: Large datasets for Hadoop

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
I would like to get a dataset like this(attachment)
IF i get a source i can edit the data set to my needs.

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.