Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hanasaki JiJi <ha...@hanaden.com> on 2002/09/30 19:23:01 UTC

Servlets not found after upgrade to Tomcat 4.1.12

I have just autodeployed a WAR file that worked fine in Tomcat 4.0.5.
Undeer 4.1.12 none of the servlets are being found.  Tomcat reports
"requested resource not available"

Also, under 4.1.12 there is no logs/**access log

Re: Servlets not found after upgrade to Tomcat 4.1.12

Posted by Hanasaki JiJi <ha...@hanaden.com>.
Yes ... I read every txt file that was in the dowload.  Does the below
excerpt have anything to do with this?  What is the invoker and why is
it now disabled by default?

Thanks.

Enabling invoker servlet:

Starting with Tomcat 4.1.12, the invoker servlet is no longer available by
default in all webapp. Enabling it for all webapps is possible by editing
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml to uncomment the "/servlet/*" servlet-mapping
definition.