Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 07:33:13 UTC

Replication

We are using SOLR 1.4, and we are experiencing full index replication
every 15 minutes.

I have checked the solrconfig and it has maxsegments set to 20. It
appears like it is indexing a segment, but replicating the whole

How can I verify it and possibly fix the issue?

--
Bill Bell
billnbell@gmail.com

Re: Replication

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
A couple of things to check.
1> Are you optimizing all the time? An optimization will merge all the
     segments into a single segment, which will cause the whole
     index to be replicated after each optimization.

Best
Erick