Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2017/03/30 16:41:00 UTC

RE: [+SPAM+]: Re: Re: No issue with 7.0.2 but issue with 7.0.3 using @JsonProperty coming from jackson

Hello,

The thing is that we have only @Provider defined for ExceptionMapper...

So, if I have understood you well, in order to use Jackson as the JAX-RS provider instead of Johnzon in TomEE 7.x,  I have to define a new provider class which delegates, in the methods we have to implement for the MessageBodyReader, MessageBodyWriter interfaces, to the JacksonJsonProvider, right ?

I will try to send you a test case in order to see what happens and why we have a different behavior between TomEE 7.0.2 and 7.0.3.

Best Regards.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
set the generic=Object

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com>.
Hello Romain,

I tried your solution but I have one issue.
The signature readFrom  is public T readFrom(Class<T> aClass, Type type, Annotation[] annotations, MediaType mediaType, MultivaluedMap<String, String> multivaluedMap, InputStream inputStream) throws IOException, WebApplicationException

But JacksonJsonProvider has  the following signature public Object readFrom(Class<Object> type, Type genericType, Annotation[] annotations, MediaType mediaType, MultivaluedMap<String, String> httpHeaders, InputStream entityStream) throws IOException

So it doesn't compile with this code:
    @Override
    public T readFrom(Class<T> aClass, Type type, Annotation[] annotations, MediaType mediaType, MultivaluedMap<String, String> multivaluedMap, InputStream inputStream) throws IOException, WebApplicationException {
    return delegate.readFrom(aClass, type, annotations, mediaType, multivaluedMap, inputStream);
    }

Do you have a solution ?

Best Regards.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.