Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Halton Huo <Ha...@Sun.COM> on 2006/06/28 13:18:53 UTC

How to do a fresh copy without checkout whole repository

Hi there,

As title.

I met problem like this:

1. I delete file1 and file2,
$svn status
D      file1
D      file2
2. At the same time, some other place delete file1 and file2 before I
commit changes, and I knew this action through irc or phone.
3. I run "svn cleanup" and "svn status" again, can not rmove D tag from
file1 and file2

Does anybody has idea?

-Halton.

Re: How to do a fresh copy without checkout whole repository

Posted by Nick Thompson <ni...@agere.com>.
On Wednesday 28 June 2006 14:18, Halton Huo wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> As title.
>
> I met problem like this:
>
> 1. I delete file1 and file2,
> $svn status
> D      file1
> D      file2
> 2. At the same time, some other place delete file1 and file2 before
> I commit changes, and I knew this action through irc or phone. 3. I
> run "svn cleanup" and "svn status" again, can not rmove D tag from
> file1 and file2
>
> Does anybody has idea?

"svn revert"? I think that should do it.