Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dietmar Gombotz <d....@gmx.at> on 2005/03/23 19:56:40 UTC

Null Pointer Exception

Hello Everybody,

I have worked with apache axis a couple of times, but it never happened to
me that I had a NullPointerException without a reason or explanation. I have
to admit that I have not worked with it for the last 2 months, but I still
think that I can remember enough of it so I can use it. I have no idea why
this is happening.

I use the following config: tomcat installed on port 8084, axis in the /axis