Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Volker <sa...@pflaum.info> on 2006/10/08 17:42:31 UTC

ok_languages and ok_locales not considered!?

Hello,

I am running spamassassing 3.1.5_1 with spamd.

In the systemwide local.cf I inserted following lines:

ok_languages            de
ok_locales              de

score UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY    1
score CHARSET_FARAWAY 1
score CHARSET_FARAWAY_BODY 1

But having a look into spamassassins Content analysis details never does
show any rule like i.e. CHARSET_FARAWAY or CHARSET_FARAWAY_BODY in
English language mails.

Does somebody know what is wrong?

Best regards and thanks

Volker

Re: ok_languages and ok_locales not considered!? [solved]

Posted by Volker <sa...@pflaum.info>.
solved:

in v310.pre the language guesser plugin was disabled:

# TextCat - language guesser
#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat

should be:
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat

Regards
Volker