Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ernest Lergon <er...@virtualitas.net> on 2002/05/09 20:22:42 UTC

[BUG | ANNOUNCE] Apache::Status segfault | EnglishSave

Trying to use the 'Memory Usage' feature of Apache::Status, I came
across the English module.

Using it in a mod_perl Module causes Apache::Status to segfault. It
turned out, that when omitting some vars, the segfault was gone.

So I put up a little changed version of English - EnglishSave.

For the more enlightened perl people I also put two strace logs on this
page:

http://www.virtualitas.net/perl/englishsave/

Please download the module for testing. The ZIP file includes a test
module and a raw startup.pl.

I don't plan to upload it to CPAN, because the problem might not be in
English.pm but in Apache::Status - or in the darkness beclouding my head
;-))

Ernest

* VIRTUALITAS Inc.               *                                  *
* European Consultant Office     *      http://www.virtualitas.net  *
* Internationales Handelszentrum *   contact:Ernest Lergon          *
* Friedrichstraße 95             *    mailto:Ernest@virtualitas.net *
* 10117 Berlin / Germany         *       ums:+49180528132130266     *
       PGP-Key http://www.virtualitas.net/Ernest_Lergon.asc