Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Frederic Fery <Fr...@uts.edu.au> on 2002/12/13 21:45:22 UTC

[users@httpd] block this url: http://yourhost:591/FMPro?-db=database.fp5&-format=-dso_xml&-findall

Hi again

I habe beeng looking on the web for weeks and can't find anu answers to this

I want to block this url below from being accessed on my os X server box:
http://yourhost:591/FMPro?-db=database.fp5&-format=-dso_xml&-findall

A web user could just enter this in the browser' and retreive all
content from the filemaker pro

Is the solution to set up a proxy, apache rewrite, third party software

regards
Frederic

--
Frederic Fery
Faculty Web Master

http://www.dab.uts.edu.au
http://www.nmh.uts.edu.au
http://www.hss.uts.edu.au
http://www.utsgallery.uts.edu.au
http://www.techtrain.uts.edu.au

University of Technology, Sydney.
Ph: 02 9514 89 37

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.