Posted to users@jena.apache.org by 宋晨 <pa...@163.com> on 2014/09/10 09:41:51 UTC

com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model not exist when try to compile with javac

Hi:
Is there anyone konw ,how to compile a jena class with javac command in prompt.
I've put .jar files into a folder ,and include this folder to the classpath, after  run javac -classpath /lib/*.jar Sample.java
It mention me an error occur, "package com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model not exist".
I was totally confused, how could I fix it!!
I also throw a question on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25758708/com-hp-hpl-jena-rdf-model-not-exist-when-try-to-compile-with-javac

Re: com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model not exist when try to compile with javac

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 10/09/14 08:41, 宋晨 wrote:
> Hi:
> Is there anyone konw ,how to compile a jena class with javac command in prompt.
> I've put .jar files into a folder ,and include this folder to the classpath, after  run javac -classpath /lib/*.jar Sample.java

  -classpath /lib/*

No .jar.

This is not a command line expansion - it's don't by javac itself and it
has it's own rules.

On Linux,

  -classpath '/lib/*'

but as the compiler gets invoked at all, you are not on Linux (or /lib
is empty or has exactly one entry)

	Andy

> It mention me an error occur, "package com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model not exist".
> I was totally confused, how could I fix it!!
> I also throw a question on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25758708/com-hp-hpl-jena-rdf-model-not-exist-when-try-to-compile-with-javac

Which is different! Does not have .jar.