Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Leandro Saad <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 20:00:00 UTC

Java client library - SOLR-20

Hi all. Could you tell me whats the status of the Java client? Is it stable?

Which one should I download? I'm using apache-solr-1.1.0-incubating.

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
software developer - certified scrum master

Re: Java client library - SOLR-20

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Actually, Peter, this is another great starting point for some slick
Ant task wrappers.  We could have a whole set of control tasks that
do the optimize, commit, add, delete, and even search.

	Erik

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
#6 solr-client.zip on SOLR-20 is stable.  I am using it successfully