Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/24 20:03:30 UTC

[VOTE] Michael Russo as new VP of Usergrid

Hi All,
  After some discussion on the private list, Michael Russo has volunteered
to take over as the VP of Apache Usergrid.  I have too much on my plate to
continue, I'm not giving it the attention it deserves.   I think Russo is a
great choice to become the VP of Usergrid.

This vote will close 72 hours from now.  It needs 3 +1 votes from PMC
members to pass.

+1

Thanks,
Todd

Re: [VOTE] Michael Russo as new VP of Usergrid

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
Thank you, Todd, for all your hard work on the project!  And congrats to
Russo!

Posted by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Dunker <md...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1

--

Mike Dunker

mdunker@google.com

Partner Certification and Enablement

Google Cloud API Platform (Apigee)

+1 669-242-2844 <+16692422844>

Re: [VOTE] Michael Russo as new VP of Usergrid

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
+1

--
Rod Simpson