Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by David DELGRANCHE <dd...@sogitec.fr> on 2001/06/05 10:30:53 UTC

MS SOAP 2.0

		Hi all,

	I'm testing both Apache SOAPv2.1 toolkit and MSSoap 2.0 to find the best
solution to my problem. The test of Apache toolkit is really good and it
seems to be a really good solution for me. But I'm not able to test
Microsoft prodct. I've followed all the instructions to test the Sample1
sample but I have the following error message: error: Server, without more
explanation!! Does somebody already have this error and found a solution?
	Thanks for help

David DELGRANCHE
ddelgranche@sogitec.fr
tel. 02.99 05.34.25