Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Samanth Athrey <sa...@azikewe.com> on 2003/07/31 15:07:31 UTC

not working!

Hi,

I have this tag <html:errors/> in my jsp file. But when error occurs, this
fails to display the error messages on the jsp file. There is only single
copy of my ApplicationResources.properties file.

I am overriding the validate() method of the ActionForm class. Could anybody
tell me where am going wrong. I even tried DynaValidatorActionForm but no
results.

Thanx in advance.

Samanth

Re: not working!

Posted by "Prashanth.S" <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi
u need to paste ur actionform as well as action class to gave us some idea of what is goin wrong??
Thanks
Prashanth

Samanth Athrey <sa...@azikewe.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have this tag in my jsp file. But when error occurs, this