Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Mark D. Hansen" <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/22 15:11:07 UTC

download stats ??

Is there a way to get statistics on how many times Axis (or any Apache project) has been downloaded in a given month/week/day ??

Thanks,

Mark

Re: download stats ??

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/axis.html

Notes:
- This stats page is ONLY for downloads from the main server. We can't
get information from mirrors (from where almost everyone downloads :)
- Stats are incomplete as we lost some data during the migration of
servers (minotaur<->ajax)

-- dims