Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/26 18:55:26 UTC

duplicate listing of opportunities

Hi ,

If an opportunity is associated with both lead and an account ,
the same   opportunity is listed twice in list of  opportunities.

Both the list items have same opportunityID
is it expected behaviour ?

regds
mallah.

Re: duplicate listing of opportunities

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Rajesh,

I'm not sure about that but I'd open a Jira

Jacques