Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Blair, Matthew" <MA...@saic.com> on 2011/01/24 22:47:50 UTC

Compiler warnings Axis2 1.5.4 - use of deprecated constant IS_DATA_HANDLER_AWARE

Greetings,

I am currently using Axis2 1.5.4 for a server-side web-service
implementation, and I am encountering compile warnings on
org.apache.axiom.om.OMConstants.IS_DATA_HANDLER_AWARE.  The code that
generates these warnings is the code generated by wsdl2java.  Is this
expected for Axis2 1.5.4?  I am upgrading form 1.5.1, and did not
encounter this "problem" with that version.

Thanks for your assistance!

RE: Compiler warnings Axis2 1.5.4 - use of deprecated constant IS_DATA_HANDLER_AWARE

Posted by "Blair, Matthew" <MA...@saic.com>.
Thanks Andreas - that's exactly what I needed to know!

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.