Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Noc Phibee <no...@phibee.net> on 2005/11/25 13:52:12 UTC

Sql don't work ??

Hi

I want use SpamAssassin 3.0.4 with Sql for put a personalized Tag.

I run spamd with daemontools :
/usr/bin/spamd -q -x -c -m5 -H

i don't have information into local.cf

my sql.cf:
user_scores_dsn               DBI:mysql:SpamAssassin:localhost
user_scores_sql_username      SpamAssassin
user_scores_sql_password      XXXXXXX
user_scores_sql_custom_query    SELECT preference,value from userpref
WHERE username = _USERNAME_ OR username = '$GLOBAL' OR username =
CONCAT('%',_DOMAIN_) ORDER BY username ASC

The access to the database work (tested in local)

Table:
mysql> select * from userpref;
+-----------------------+--------------------------------+----------------------------------------+--------+
| username              | preference                     |
value                                  | prefid |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------+----------------------------------------+--------+
| $GLOBAL               | required_hits                  |
4.9                                    |      1 |
| $GLOBAL               | subject_tag                    |
*****SPAM*****                         |      2 |
| $GLOBAL               | rewrite_header Subject         |
*****SPAM*****                         |      3 |
| $GLOBAL               | score USER_IN_WHITELIST        |
-150                                   |      4 |
| $GLOBAL               | score USER_IN_BLACKLIST        |
150                                    |      5 |
| $GLOBAL               | report_safe                    |
1                                      |      6 |
| $GLOBAL               | use_razor2                     |
0                                      |      7 |
| $GLOBAL               | ok_locales                     | en
fr                                  |      8 |
| $GLOBAL               | ok_languages                   | en
fr                                  |      9 |
| $GLOBAL               | skip_rbl_checks                |
0                                      |     10 |
| $GLOBAL               | use_auto_whitelist             |
1                                      |     11 |
| $GLOBAL               | auto_whitelist_path            |
/var/spool/spamassassin/auto-whitelist |     12 |
| $GLOBAL               | auto_whitelist_file_mode       |
0666                                   |     13 |
| $GLOBAL               | whitelist_from                 |
peuxspam@en.paix                       |     14 |
| $GLOBAL               | blacklist_from                 |
grosvil@spameur.alacon                 |     15 |
| $GLOBAL               | rewrite_subject                |
1                                      |     16 |
| $GLOBAL               | defang_mime                    |
1                                      |     17 |
| $GLOBAL               | use_terse_report               |
0                                      |     18 |
| $GLOBAL               | dns_available                  |
yes                                    |     19 |
| $GLOBAL               | bayes_auto_learn               |
1                                      |     20 |
| $GLOBAL               | bayes_auto_learn_threshold_non |
0.5                                    |     21 |
| $GLOBAL               | bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spa |
7.5                                    |     22 |
| %mydomain.com         | required_hits                  |
5.0                                    |     23 |
| %mydomain.com         | subject_tag                    |
***NON-SOLLICITE***UNSOLICITED***      |     24 |
| %mydomain.com         | rewrite_header Subject         |
***NON-SOLLICITE***UNSOLICITED***      |     25 |

when i start in debug, i don't see sql errors ...
But when mydomain.com receive a email, the required_hits are at 4.9 and
not 5.0 and the tag are
****SPAM**** ...

anyone can help me for understand why that's don't work ?

Thanks bye

Re: Sql don't work ??

Posted by JamesDR <ro...@bellsouth.net>.
Noc Phibee wrote:
> [...]
> 4.9                                    |      1 |
> | $GLOBAL               | subject_tag                    |
> *****SPAM*****                         |      2 |
> | $GLOBAL               | rewrite_header Subject         |
> *****SPAM*****                         |      3 |
> | $GLOBAL               | score USER_IN_WHITELIST        |
> -150                                   |      4 |
> | $GLOBAL               | score USER_IN_BLACKLIST        |
> 150                                    |      5 |
> | $GLOBAL               | report_safe                    |
> 1                                      |      6 |
> | $GLOBAL               | use_razor2                     |
> 0                                      |      7 |
> | $GLOBAL               | ok_locales                     | en
> fr                                  |      8 |
> | $GLOBAL               | ok_languages                   | en
> fr                                  |      9 |
> | $GLOBAL               | skip_rbl_checks                |
> 0                                      |     10 |
> | $GLOBAL               | use_auto_whitelist             |
> 1                                      |     11 |
> | $GLOBAL               | auto_whitelist_path            |
> /var/spool/spamassassin/auto-whitelist |     12 |
> | $GLOBAL               | auto_whitelist_file_mode       |
> 0666                                   |     13 |
> | $GLOBAL               | whitelist_from                 |
> peuxspam@en.paix                       |     14 |
> | $GLOBAL               | blacklist_from                 |
> grosvil@spameur.alacon                 |     15 |
> | $GLOBAL               | rewrite_subject                |
> 1                                      |     16 |
> | $GLOBAL               | defang_mime                    |
> 1                                      |     17 |
> | $GLOBAL               | use_terse_report               |
> 0                                      |     18 |
> | $GLOBAL               | dns_available                  |
> yes                                    |     19 |
> | $GLOBAL               | bayes_auto_learn               |
> 1                                      |     20 |
> | $GLOBAL               | bayes_auto_learn_threshold_non |
> 0.5                                    |     21 |
> | $GLOBAL               | bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spa |
> 7.5                                    |     22 |
> | %mydomain.com         | required_hits                  |
> 5.0                                    |     23 |
> | %mydomain.com         | subject_tag                    |
> ***NON-SOLLICITE***UNSOLICITED***      |     24 |
> | %mydomain.com         | rewrite_header Subject         |
> ***NON-SOLLICITE***UNSOLICITED***      |     25 |
>

> when i start in debug, i don't see sql errors ...
> But when mydomain.com receive a email, the required_hits are at 4.9 and
> not 5.0 and the tag are
>
> anyone can help me for understand why that's don't work ?

What are you using to pass the mail to spamd? SpamC? What user does the
logs say?

JamesDR