Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Syed Amjad Ali <sd...@terrasoftsolutions.com> on 2007/02/13 19:21:40 UTC

[users@httpd] RPMS problem with httpd building

Ok Folks,
I am trying to compile httpd-2.2.2-1.2.src.rpm  on ppc using fedora system.
I get the following error
+ xmlto -x /root/ydl5full/ybuild3/work/httpd/SOURCES/html.xsl
html-nochunks migration.xml
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl"
compilation error: file
/root/ydl5full/ybuild3/work/httpd/SOURCES/html.xsl line 12 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl
cp: cannot stat `/tmp/xmlto.mD5469/migration.proc': No such file or
directory

IS there any reason for this

I am using rpmbuild as i want to change something in SPEC