Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Ford <A....@ford-mason.co.uk> on 2008/05/08 16:02:18 UTC

Missing defaults for mod_dbd in 2.2

The source file mod_dbd.c has the following defaults, which are not
reflected in the docs for 2.2:

  DBDExpire  300
  DBDKeep    2
  DBDMin      1
  DBDMax     10

I'll look into generating svn diffs for these sort of changes in the
next day or two.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford,  Director    Pauntley Prints / Ford & Mason Ltd
A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk   South Wing Compton House

Re: Missing defaults for mod_dbd in 2.2

Posted by Takashi Sato <ta...@lans-tv.com>.
I have add defaut values for them as r657498.
I'll appy it to 2.2 in some hours.

Re: Missing defaults for mod_dbd in 2.2

Posted by Andrew Ford <A....@ford-mason.co.uk>.
Andrew Ford wrote:
> The source file mod_dbd.c has the following defaults, which are not
> reflected in the docs for 2.2:
>
>   DBDExpire  300
>   DBDKeep    2
>   DBDMin      1
>   DBDMax     10
>
> I'll look into generating svn diffs for these sort of changes in the
> next day or two.
>
> Andrew

The docs for mod_dbd (2.2 and trunk) are also missing examples --
although the DBDriver does have an example embedded within the sole
paragraph of the description.  Examples might be useful especially for
DBDParams and DBDPrepareSQL.

Andrew