Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2004/08/06 16:28:54 UTC

Tag 1.2.1 RC1?

Hi Lenya devs,

would it make sense to tag a 1.2.1 RC 1?

This way, people could test an official release candidate
so that we can release as soon as we have exited the
incubator.

WDYT?

-- Andreas

Re: Tag 1.2.1 RC1?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Hi Lenya devs,
>>
>> would it make sense to tag a 1.2.1 RC 1?
>>
>> This way, people could test an official release candidate
>> so that we can release as soon as we have exited the
>> incubator.
>

> i havent looked into bugzilla recently.. have we added all we want?

well, I have fixed the indexing. I would like to fix the Form editor bug,
but unfortunately I cannot spend that much time at the moment.

But yes, we have fixed quite some issues and it would definitely make
sense to do an RC1.

Thanks

Michi

--