Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by makhan <em...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/07 23:32:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Error: connect() failure

Hi
When I use my browser to access the input html page and submit the inputs I
get Error: connect() failure. Whereas before restarting the sysstem I was
getting the proper output html page. Can someone guide me what coould be
wrong.
.

Re: [users@httpd] Error: connect() failure

Posted by makhan <em...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Joshu, I resolved the problem. Actually the service which the script
was trying to access wasn't started. Thats why i was getting the connect
error.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.