Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Gary Firestone <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/15 20:54:33 UTC

Contact message (from Gary Firestone)

I have Open Office 3.4 and I am wondering why I cannot do a mail merge?  It lets me go through up to step 3 but it will not let me continue.  How can I get this function to work to complete the task at hand?

It would be tremendous if I can get this feature to work.

Thanks

Re: Contact message (from Gary Firestone)

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Gary Firestone <ga...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have Open Office 3.4 and I am wondering why I cannot do a mail merge?  It lets me go through up to step 3 but it will not let me continue.  How can I get this function to work to complete the task at hand?
>
> It would be tremendous if I can get this feature to work.

The help form on the wiki is for reporting issues with the wiki.  For
support questions please review your options here:

http://www.openoffice.org/support/

Regards,

-Rob