Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp> on 2005/05/05 02:01:30 UTC

Question for testing upgrade db

Hello.

I have implemented patch for DERBY-167 and try to test upgrade db.

Connecting previous database , next error occured.

ij version 10.1
ij> connect 'jdbc:derby:testdb';
ERROR XJ040: Failed to start database 'testdb', see the next exception for
details.
ERROR XCW00: Unsupported upgrade from '10.0' to '10.1 beta'.
ij>

This seems that it is impossible to test upgrade db at current trunk ....

Can I take any other way ?
Please give me some advise...

Best regards.

/*