Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Patrick Chanezon <ch...@netscape.com> on 2000/07/05 18:48:39 UTC

Re: Gentle introduction to scripting

Thanks Sam, I'll update then.

PS: I appreciate this kind of humor :-)

P@

--
Patrick Chanezon, iPlanet Market Maker- Portal/EServices Technical Lead
Netscape Communications Corp. - http://people.netscape.com/chanezon/

"Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: `The flag is moving.'
The other said: `The wind is moving.'
The sixth patriach happened to be passing by. He told them: `Not the
wind, not the flag; mind is moving.'"
Zen Koan