Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 14:02:41 UTC

Re: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found error in weblogic9.2

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, Please have a look at [1]. This explains the
reason you get this error.

Thanks,
Keith.

[1]
http://www.keith-chapman.org/2009/02/axis2-endpoint-reference-epr-for.html

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:10 AM, jijisv <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have bundled a Axis2 webservice in an EAR & deployed in weblogic9.2. When
> call this webservice from my local enviroment using a Test class it works
> fine.
> But when i try calling it from another deployed EAR, I get this error.
>

>  Service invocation failed -
> com.sampler.framework.webservices.invocation.InvocationException:
> Webservice
> Invocation exception, Message: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The
> endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
> http://10.98.149.3:13003/Learning/services/TestService and the WSA Action
> =
>        at
>
> orchestration.handler.OrchestrationEventHandler.execute(OrchestrationEventHandler.java:58)
>        at
> common.handler.GOLFEventHandler.doBusiness(GOLFEventHandler.java:31)
>        at
> com.sampler.framework.handler.EventHandler.process(EventHandler.java:77)
>        at
>
> com.sampler.framework.ejb.EventListenerBean.onMessage(EventListenerBean.java:147)
>        at
> common.ejb.GOLFEventListenerBean.onMessage(GOLFEventListenerBean.java:35)
>        at
> weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:429)
>        at
>
> weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.transactionalOnMessage(MDListener.java:335)
>        at
>
> weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSMessagePoller.processOneMessage(JMSMessagePoller.java:320)
>        at
>
> weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSMessagePoller.pollForAWhile(JMSMessagePoller.java:477)
>        at
>
> weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSMessagePoller.pollForChild(JMSMessagePoller.java:512)
>        at
>
> weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSMessagePoller.run(JMSMessagePoller.java:530)
>        at
>
> weblogic.work.ServerWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(ServerWorkManagerImpl.java:518)
>        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
>        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)
> Caused by: com.sampler.framework.orchestration.OrchestrationException:
> Service invocation failed -
> com.sampler.framework.webservices.invocation.InvocationException:
> Webservice
> Invocation exception, Message: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The
> endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
> http://10.98.149.3:13003/Learning/services/TestService and the WSA Action
> =
>        at
>
> com.sampler.framework.orchestration.actions.PipelineAction.createException(PipelineAction.java:150)
>        at
>
> com.sampler.framework.orchestration.actions.InvokeAction.execute(InvokeAction.java:51)
> [...]

Keith Chapman
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.
Oxygenating the Web Service Platform.
http://wso2.org/

blog: http://www.keith-chapman.org

Re: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found error in weblogic9.2

Posted by jijisv <ji...@gmail.com>.

The issue was because StAX implementation shipped with Weblogic.
Pls see the below link for more details.

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=855171&tstart=0

Jiji