Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2003/12/22 18:17:25 UTC

Initializing DynaActionForm

Hi all,
	Can you tell me how can I initialize dynamic form in struts
config?

 Do I have to do something like this

<form-property name="name" type="java.lang.String" value="init"/>

??

how about when I have to initialize a java.sql.Timestamp? I was used to
initialize it like this  new Timestamp(System.currentTimeMillis())

thanx and regards
	marco

Re: Initializing DynaActionForm

Posted by Sgarlata Matt <sg...@bah.com>.
The correct syntax is

<form-property name="name" type="java.lang.String" initial="init"/>

I usually look directly at the DTD (struts-config_1_1.dtd) when I have
questions like this.

Matt