Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by FRANKLIN GARZON <fg...@hotmail.com> on 2012/02/08 00:08:14 UTC

Into Widnows 8 Metro

Good day, any people know what was at the end? Adobe Flash will stay into windows 8 metro too? (Internet Explorer 10).

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862

Re: Into Widnows 8 Metro

Posted by Martin Heidegger <mh...@leichtgewicht.at>.
Internet Explorer 10 does enable Plugins but Metro(browser within the
new ui) does not - as for now. This is in sync with the decision of
Adobe to drop the mobile browser support: In other words: in modern
browser systems they want Flash Player to be gone. I am interested in
Air for Windows 8 though.

yours
Martin.

However: I am looking forward to

Re: Into Widnows 8 Metro

Posted by Doug Arthur <do...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:08 PM, FRANKLIN GARZON <fg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good day, any people know what was at the end? Adobe Flash will stay into windows 8 metro too? (Internet Explorer 10).
>

> Franklin Garzón
>
> Regional Development Manager
>
> MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer
>

> *Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*
>
> 094496862

>From what I understand, all plugins will be disabled in Metro (IE 10)
by default. But users will be able to switch back to a mode where they
can have plugins, but this will not be possible on the tablets or
mobile devices.

- Doug