Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rick <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/11 05:27:54 UTC

Apache::Session not updating (writing)

I'm having problems with MasonX::Request::WithApacheSession (using
Apache::Session::MySQL backend). The session is not being updated, so
I can't save any data to it. I verified this by looking at the mysql
logs. I am using Apache, mod_perl and HTML::Mason. I have tried
setting AlwaysWrite on in httpd.conf and also explicitly setting
___force_a_write____ parameter. Neither helped. Has anyone else
experienced this problem? I only found one vague reference to the
problem on google. Should I use another session management module
instead?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Rick