Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dumbQuestionsAsker _ <ee...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/15 13:54:14 UTC

another mutliple file uploading question

Hi,
Im new to Struts, and I want to upload multiple files using only one
I made some googleling but I did not find anything working, only "that's not
possible"-like answers.
So my question is simple, is it really impossible to upload multiple files
usng only one <html:file> ?

Thanks in advance.

regards, Dumbo:)

Re: another mutliple file uploading question

Posted by Luis Gervaso <lu...@gmail.com>.
if you like to select multiple files i think it is imposible from only one
choose file window (when you click in examine button)

you can use an applet for this :(

regards

2005/7/15, Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>:

> dumbQuestionsAsker _ wrote:
> > Im new to Struts, and I want to upload multiple files using only one
> > I made some googleling but I did not find anything working, only "that's
> > not possible"-like answers.
> > So my question is simple, is it really impossible to upload multiple
> > files usng only one <html:file> ?
>
> Simple answer is yes; <html:file/> just renders renders an HTML <input
> type='file'/> element so you need one tag per input field you want on your
> form.
>
> If what you want is to have multiple files submitted through the same
> request parameter, though, you should be able to bind N <html:file/> tags
> to a single form bean property.
>
> L.
> --
> Laurie, Open Source advocate, Java geek and novice blogger:
> http://www.holoweb.net/~laurie/

Un saludo

Re: another mutliple file uploading question

Posted by dumbQuestionsAsker _ <ee...@hotmail.com>.
Ok thank you for your helpfull answer.

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.