Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robert Simmons <de...@arcor.de> on 2003/08/29 00:00:00 UTC

Pretty Printing Output HTML

Is there a way with cocoon to make the final output of HTML to the browser be
pretty printed with spaces and proper wrapping. I would like this for debugging
reasons.

-- Robert

Re: Pretty Printing Output HTML

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Robert Simmons wrote:

> Uhh .. I dont get how that FAQ answers me. I dont need the pretty print in
> production, just in development. It would be cool if I could use a cocoon view
> to do it.

Hrmm, I'm looking at
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/?cocoon-view=pretty-content on my
system... is this what you're looking for?

Regards,

Tony

Re: Pretty Printing Output HTML

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Robert Simmons wrote:

>Uhh .. I dont get how that FAQ answers me. I dont need the pretty print in
>production, just in development. It would be cool if I could use a cocoon view
>to do it.

This would be more to the point:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/serializers/xml-serializer.html

See parameter 'indent'. Never tried it though myself.

Vadim

Posted by Robert Simmons <de...@arcor.de>.

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.