Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by samir shaikh <aq...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/18 23:33:48 UTC

Re: [Axis2][Savan] Can savan only be engaged globally

Hi Leon,

Did you get an answer on this?

Samir

Posted by Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu>.
Hi Samir,

Yes, In order for savan to work both the client
sending the subscription message and the publisher
service must have addressing engaged.

services.xml
<module ref="addressing">
<module ref="Savan">

The client does not have to have the savan module
engaged (I believe).

The example publication listener services do not have
addressing engaged in their services.xml so I don't
believe that it is needed. They definitely do not
need the savan module.

leon

Posted by samir shaikh <aq...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Leon,