Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jack Liu <ja...@aicent.com> on 2009/04/09 05:40:02 UTC

workflow engine

Hi, all
What's the recommended workflow engine in OFBiz?
Is it Shark?

Best Regards,

Jack Liu

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
I can't login you Langhua SVN to download source code of OFBiz-jBPM follow
you OFBiz-jBPM组件 instructions.
please help me . many thanks.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
The project processes has too many related jar, is there a way I can add it
all?
or how to get a sample.process file I can upload in my jbpm component.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shi:
Some "cn.langhua.ofbiz.jbpm.tools.jbpm." should be changed to
"org.langhua.ofbiz.jbpm.tools.jbpm."
File jbpm_ofbiz.tld also have these questions.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
since this file is not supported by the SVN, I suggest you contact him
directly.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

zhiyongcui sent the following on 11/9/2010 3:35 PM:

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shi:

Re: workflow engine

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
It's in the trunk, under processes folder. You can't miss it.:)

在 2010-11-08一的 22:22 -0800,zhiyongcui写道:

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shi:
How can I get  the source code of project OFBiz-jBPM3.1.2-Processes.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi Zhiyong,

The source code is here:
http://langhua.org/opensource/ofbiz/ofbiz-jbpm/

It's open for anonymous.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-11-07日的 19:38 -0800,zhiyongcui写道:

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It is pretty easy to mix Service/Entity Engine and Hibernate code and
have them participate in the same transaction as they both use JTA...
just make sure they are both referring to the same UserTransaction and
TransactionManager objects.

-David

RE: workflow engine

Re: workflow engine

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.

RE: workflow engine

Posted by Jack Liu <ja...@aicent.com>.
Now I use OSworkflow as workflow engine in my project because it's very flexible.
Thank you all the same.

From: "Jack Liu" <ja...@aicent.com>

Re: workflow engine

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Oops,

There has been something wrong there (I guess the server did not respond quickly enough when I saved, this is my damned ISP's fault
I'm pretty sure :((()

I will fix it when BJ will have finished to edit the page ;o)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: workflow engine

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done

From: "Jack Liu" <ja...@aicent.com>

Re: workflow engine

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Not sure you will find a layout for workflow in the FAQ's
more how to use EDA to make you own workflow.
while your waiting you can go to
http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action
and Type in
SECA and see the links you get
each will give part of the puzzle

Jack Liu sent the following on 4/9/2009 3:10 AM:

RE: workflow engine

Posted by Jack Liu <ja...@aicent.com>.
Thank you.

From: "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com>