Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 沈林 <20...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/19 10:02:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ EventBridge 1.0.0

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the 1.0.0 release of Apache RocketMQ EventBridge. Also
it will be the first release of EventBridge. In this version, We will be
releasing the overall functionality of EventBridge for the first time.
Including:
1) Lifecycle management of core resources, including EventSource, EventBus
and EventRule.
2) The event api gateway for putting the event to EventBridge.
3) The Source Runner and Target Runner on RocketMQ Connect.
4) The Source and Target class register.
5) The Filter and Transform RocketMQ Connect plugin, before delivering the
event to the target.
and so on. (Detail: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-eventbridge)

The artifact:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/rocketmq-eventbridge/1.0.0-rc1/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-eventbridge/releases/tag/rocketmq-eventbridge-1.0.0

Hash for the release tag: e11edf726ddb564c1fc4ade00fc3103c798c1291

Relate Notes:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-eventbridge/releases/tag/rocketmq-eventbridge-1.0.0

The artifacts have been signed with Key :
F1CF7B3B63003270B3EB5B0B66BFD9C8461F1A4A, which can be found in the keys
file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Fill in the following:
[+]  check LICENSE, should be Apache V2
[+]  check NOTICE, should have a notice for third-party dependency if
necessary
[+]  extract the zip and check if the source version is correct
[+]  verify the asc(PGP sign),SHA512

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.
Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ EventBridge 1.0.0

Posted by 沈林 <20...@gmail.com>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

The Apache RocketMQ EventBridge vote is now closed and has passed with 4
binding +1s, 0
non-binding +1s and no 0 or -1;

Binding votes +1s:

lollipop(lollipop@apache.org)