Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by BEGUE Pierre <pb...@iftechnologies.net> on 2005/07/22 12:31:17 UTC

getURLDone

hi thomas,

i want to use the getURLDone(void) in the class
org.apache.batik.script(Window.URLResponseHandler)

how to ? give me the code example

thanks

Re: getURLDone

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Pierre,

BEGUE Pierre wrote:
> i want to use the getURLDone(void) in the class
> org.apache.batik.script(Window.URLResponseHandler)
>
> how to ? give me the code example

    It is not meant to be used from Java, it for use from
ecma-script (you can run ecma-script fairly easily from
Java).  I would suggest looking at the code that
implements the method and copy it into your Java application
if you really want to 'use' it from Java.