Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "H.E. Sum" <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/31 02:39:44 UTC

cacheModel configuration

Does anyone know how to reference a statement in
another mapping file for the flushOnExecute
property? I tried prepending the namespace and IBatis
can't seem to find the statement.

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: cacheModel configuration

Posted by "H.E. Sum" <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, thanks all for replying so quickly. Rearranging
the order of the mapping files helped solve the
problem. What is a good solution for doing it
bidirectionally? e.g. if I have my Article.xml specify
a flush when an update statement in Author.xml is
invoked and vice versa?

Thanks again.

- H.E.

--- Prashanth Sukumaran <pr...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sum,
>
> It is the order in which you define the sqlMap files
> in the sqlmap-config.xml.  If you want to
> reference a statement declared in another sqlMal.xml
> file put this entry on top of the file that
> is referencing the statement.
>
> Like
>
>   <sqlMap

resource="folder/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Shop.xml"/>
>   <sqlMap

resource="folder/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/ValueObjects.xml"/>

Posted by Prashanth Sukumaran <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sum,

Posted by Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sum,

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Using the namespace <dot> statement name should work:

 <flushOnExecute statement="User.Insert" />
 <flushOnExecute statement="User.Update" />
 <flushOnExecute statement="User.Delete" />

What version of iBatis are you using?

Do you get any errors?