Posted to users@camel.apache.org by praneeth101 <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2017/01/20 20:27:16 UTC

SFTP Multiple Files Using Camel

Hi,

  I am using spring XML for configuring routes and one of my route does
SFTP'ing files from local to remote server. But i observed that only one
file is transferred at a time.

  I have a requirement where i need to send all the files in a directory at
once over sftp to remote machine.

   How do i do that!.? Help is appreciated! .

Thanks,
Sai

RE: SFTP Multiple Files Using Camel

Posted by Hans Orbaan <ha...@technologybeheerbv.onmicrosoft.com>.