Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Engebakken Geir <ge...@edb.com> on 2009/12/09 16:41:57 UTC

Problem with multi module maven project

We have a multi module maven project that we have added to continuum, by the parent pom. Continuum then put all subprojects into continuum. But the problem is that all subprojects are placed in the same directory "level", that is for us this is :

/usr/local/continuum/data/working-directory

All projects are placed in a flat structure there with a numeric id as top level directory.

This is a problem for the submodules, as they refer to some files in the parent project like this :

<axis2.wsdlFile>${basedir}/../../wsdl/documentws/document/Document.wsdl</axis2.wsdlFile>

The ../.. notation from ($basedir) then fails. Any idea how we can fix this ?

Geir

Re: Problem with multi module maven project

Posted by Dima K <dm...@gmail.com>.
One idea- not really good  solution but temporally hack - try to use
symbolic link on server for access to right directories

With best regards,

Dmitro Kopylov