Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2014/01/19 16:07:54 UTC

EOF Exception

We've recently been getting a series of log messages that I can't quite
explain and was hoping someone can shed some light on the situation. We
consistently get these log messages every few minutes. The only thing
talking with ActiveMQ is our Camel routes using the ActiveMQ component. We
are on Camel 2.10.7 and ActiveMQ 5.6 inside Karaf 2.2.10. There doesn't
seem to be any issues with the functionality but I'm not sure why this
keeps happening. I'm assuming this that one of my camel routes is just
closing the connection improperly but I don't know how to fix it.

WARN | /127.0.0.1:61616 | FailoverTransport | 142 -
org.apache.activemq.activemq-core - 5.6.0 | Transport (tcp://127.0.0.1:61616)
failed, reason: java.io.EOFException, attempting to automatically reconnect
INFO | tiveMQ Task-7464 | FailoverTransport | 142 -
org.apache.activemq.activemq-core - 5.6.0 | Successfully reconnected to
tcp://localhost:61616
INFO | tiveMQ Task-7464 | FailoverTransport | 142 -
org.apache.activemq.activemq-core - 5.6.0 | Successfully connected to
tcp://localhost:61616

The more worrisome logs messages are the ones that follow. To my knowledge
I don't have anything running on port 47400 and can't track down what might
be trying to connect to it.

WARN | /127.0.0.1:47400 | Transport | 142 -
org.apache.activemq.activemq-core - 5.6.0 | Transport Connection to: tcp://
127.0.0.1:47400 failed: java.io.EOFException
WARN | xception Handler | Transport | 142 -
org.apache.activemq.activemq-core - 5.6.0 | Transport Connection to: tcp://
127.0.0.1:47400 failed:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Cannot send, channel
has already failed: tcp://127.0.0.1:47400

I've tried to look at the debug logs but still couldn't track down which
calls are triggering these messages. Could be log overload masking
something. Is there something specific to look for?

Chris

Re: EOF Exception

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
well... correction, and just for completion... the default url is actually

failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)

Re: EOF Exception

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: EOF Exception