Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ni...@opensource.lk on 2004/08/05 14:02:50 UTC

Problems using latest axis jar and wsdl2ws tool

Hi All,

Earlier WSDL2WS tool was populating data according to
the implementaion of SchemaUtils.java of old axis jars i.e axis1.1 version.

But, now as WSDL2Ws tool is using the latest axis jars
i.e axis1.2 beta version the implementation of the
SchemaUtils.java of axis jars is changed a lot.
Due this change the population of the data by the SchemaUtils.java
file as also changed.

I have fixed some of the problem encounted in the cvshead for WSDL2Ws
tool as discussed earlier.

Futher problems are likely to occur.

Regards,
Nithya.

Re: Problems using latest axis jar and wsdl2ws tool

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
According to my understanding, this is caused by Utils class of Axis Java tool.
In case you run into problems, it is worth looking into the places where this class is used.
I am using the Axis Java 1.2 beta binary download. I had a look at Axis Java cvs and the Utils
class has not changd for 4 months. If there are problems in this class, someone would have
encountered those by now.

Hence, there could be other places in the code where these problems originate.

Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Problems using latest axis jar and wsdl2ws tool

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.