Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/10/11 17:30:45 UTC

Maven Reporting Plugin's

Hello.  When JavaNCSS encounters a project which has no source code
files, it renders the summary site to have all 0's for its entries.  For
example, if I have nine projects which have source code files in their
src and one which does not, the summary page shows all 0's.  Please
advise on how to make sure that the JavaNCSS data for relevant projects
is shown and that data for irrelevant projects is not shown.  Thank you.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Maven Reporting Plugin's

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Many plugins have a <skip> configuration. Check the docs to see if
NCSS has such a config, and if not, file an RFE for it to be added
and/or add it yourself. Not certain, but this would probably solve
your problems.

Wayne