Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com> on 2006/03/01 02:35:48 UTC

boosting AXIS-2222 to blocker

Hello Jim,

Why not, instead of boosting bug priorities around, attach a simple test
case to this bug? A simple test case (WSDL + client + impl + explanation
where to look to see the problem, where to look to see if it got fixed)
is almost half of the work in getting a bug fixed.

In this bug, you mention that "itemList is always null on receipt". With
a test application, that is something a developer could quickly run
through the debugger.
Now you are putting the burden of writing a test application on the
developer, which might be too much to ask as most developers are working
on Axis2.

You also mentioned "The "methodName" is "Options", the name of the first
parameter". In case of document/literal wrapped, the wrapper element has
the same name as the method name. Is the WSDL you referred to DL or DLW?
Does Axis correctly recognize it as such? (see generated WSDD)

Attaching the SOAP message might also help.

Regards,
Dies