Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Chin Wei Low <lo...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 10:29:45 UTC

Column with OriginalType INT_8 failed at filtering

Hi,

I hit the following error when apply a filter predicate on a column with
PrimitiveType = INT32 & OriginalType equal to INT_8.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: FilterPredicate column: c's declared
type (java.lang.Integer) does not match the schema found in file metadata.
Column c is of type: FullTypeDescriptor(PrimitiveType: INT32, OriginalType:
INT_8)
Valid types for this column are: null
at
parquet.filter2.predicate.ValidTypeMap.assertTypeValid(ValidTypeMap.java:114)

* I am on Parquet 1.6 RC3

Regards,
Chin Wei

Re: Column with OriginalType INT_8 failed at filtering

Posted by Chin Wei Low <lo...@gmail.com>.
Created issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PARQUET-201

Posted by Alex Levenson <al...@twitter.com.INVALID>.

--
Alex Levenson
@THISWILLWORK

Re: Column with OriginalType INT_8 failed at filtering

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com.INVALID>.