Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@coredevelopers.net> on 2003/10/31 05:28:59 UTC

Re: eclipse/geronimo config how-to and conf files

Great idea.  +1 from me.

Regards,
Hiram

Posted by "Preston L.Bannister" <pr...@cox.net>.
Not that my vote counts :) but I'd vote for this.  Eclipse is free, cross-platform, and one of the very best IDEs.

For those of you who have not yet tried Eclipse, the learning curve is a bit steep, but worth the investment.  The Eclipse-specific footprint is very small and as Eclipse uses Ant, we're still all using the same build system.