Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/12/08 04:31:34 UTC

Re: Extending a form which uses auto-fields-service

Hi Rishi, Ravindra,

I just checked and I don't see any issues here.

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,

IMO, we can discard this thread for now. I'll check once I'll finish by
in-progress work and get back on this if found anything.

Thanks!

--

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Jacques Le Roux <