Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/27 19:25:44 UTC

Is there a tool to show dependencies (and process sequence) of all targets in built.xml file hierarchy ?

Assume I have a buil.xml with many, many targets (with "depends" attributes) and some imports of sub-built.xml

Is there a tool which shows all dependencies of all targets in such a built.xml file hierarchy in a human readable, comfortable way?

Ben

Re: Is there a tool to show dependencies (and process sequence) of all targets in built.xml file hierarchy ?

Posted by Nathan Dunn <nd...@uoregon.edu>.
grand library works good, though it requires a lot of finagling.

http://www.ggtools.net/grand/

Nathan